Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Winner Wednesday Challenge 241 ~ Baby It's Cold Outside

I hope everyone in the USA had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. 

Our sponsor was...
Delicious Doodles

Prize : 4 digital stamps of choice

WINNER:


                                   27. Jani  



Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 241 Baby it's cold outside   in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 12/9/2014 will be given to a new winner! 

Congrats To Our WINNER!! 

12 comments:

Jani said...

Oh my god!
Wow, I will write you the email immidiately

Jani x

Ilham Liya said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Information
Click Here
Visit Web

tungkuay said...

It's content that is very helpful to me. thanks for the article
สล็อตออนไลน์
รีวิวสล็อตออนไลน์UFABET
เดิมพันสล็อต

ballsssssss said...

We have football news every day. always bring you good and accurate news And there is a substance as well. ข่าวมวยไทย

เว็บข่าวกีฬารายวัน

Wason said...

Nice to visit site แทงบอลลาลีกา
we reccomend good website it play is fun แทงบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

Wason said...


Nice to visit site สล็อตแตกง่าย
i want to to thank you . good site to play slot สล็อตออนไลน์บนมือถือขั้นต่ำ1บาท

bloggerclues said...

I've got a good idea of this, and I can use it in everyday life. ทางเข้าufabet.รีวิวufabet.

Wason said...

I’m excited to find this site. I want to to thank you
UFABETเว็บหลักไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์

ufapgslot said...

Your article is a good article. PGSLOT

https://www.ufa656.info/ said...

come and make money with us
เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์

https://www.ufa656.info/ said...

I’m excited to find this site. I want to to thank youเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์

ppassrd said...

’m excited to find this site. I want to to thank you
สมัคร slotxo