Guest Designers

Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hi everyone and welcome to our all new Challenge blog

Good day to you all,


This new Challenge blog is to fill a gap in our creative passion.


I introduce myself Lauretta See from Lauretta's digital stamps and my dear friend Corinne Salesse of CocoDingo. We are pretty new to digital stamps.. and we both love drawing and art creating. We love all kinds of challenges so this challenge blog will have all sorts of challenges. Every week there will be a new challenge and winners. I hope you will be many players!! :)




You should start following us.. there will be new post here very soon for a DT call .. :)




See you all later Hugs x





Lauretta and Corinne

7 comments:

Shelly said...

This sounds like fun. Congrats on your new blog!

Ariana Richardo said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

Website
Information
Click Here

Ariana Richardo said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

Website
Information
Click Here

Timmothy Beck said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Kqwcpas.com
Information

Gabriella Jackson said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Forums.prosportsdaily.com
Information
Click Here

Lillian Cruz said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Ludomanistudier.dk
Information
Click Here

Asif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.